Location: Atlanta, GA
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
Responsible for design, upgrade, development & testing in the context of automating processes, products, and applications. Partners with application architects, SMEs, developers to identify business need and design appropriate technical solutions. Ensures adherence to standard future ready process while building automation framework. Performs additional job duties as required.
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in one or more industry standard automation tools like TOSCA, ZD&T, RPA Tools, Simulators (any).
- Must be able to design, up-gradate & develop in the context of automating processes, products, and systems.
- Working knowledge in Mainframe and associated languages. CICS, COBOL, DB2 & assembler knowledge is a plus.
- Must have fintech application knowledge (debit/credit cards & payments, networks).
- Working experience with Postman, APIs is an added advantage.
- Must have capabilities to perform manual testing, troubleshooting, performance testing.
- Experience in DevOps, Agile and jira are preferred.· Ability to work in a challenging environment