Db2 Database Systems Programmer
Need to Have
- Plan, install, configure and implement DB2 for z/OS in a DOD Systems data sharing group standing operating procedures (SOP).
- Support Coupling Facility sizing information for DB2 structures necessary for Sysplex operation.
- Support group buffer pools in support of planned or unplanned outages.
- Plan, install, test, and implement DB2 service level upgrade and patches.
- Support DB2 RACF config.
- Plan and run REBIND in support of DB2 service upgrades.
- Plan and use DB2 utilities to back up and recover Db2 Subsystem.
- Provide technical assistance to appropriate groups.
- Support DOD Cyber Security requirements, Authority to Operate (ATO) preparation, and security audits.
- Experience with government and DOD contract work a plus!
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ability to obtain and maintain an interim Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math and seven years’ experience with installation and maintenance of IBM DB2 database software in a large mainframe environment.
- OR Ten years’ experience with installation and maintenance of IBM DB2 database software in a large mainframe environment.