This February 21 through 23, Computer Measurement Group, known as CMG, will offer its 48th annual conference, IMPACT. For almost half of a decade, the non-profit organization has brought together enterprise technology professionals for sessions and networking with an emphasis on peer-to-peer learning and exchange.
But why peer-to-peer learning? It’s simple; that’s how CMG began. Creating a volunteer-led, vendor-neutral, INTERNATIONAL conference, before the time of email and internet is no small feat, but those are the key points of CMG origin story.
At IMPACT, I have learned new methods, kept up with best practices, and watched our industry evolve first-hand by listening to and interacting with some of the world’s leading IT experts in both vendor and customer spaces.Jonathan Gladstone, I/T Capacity & Configuration Planner @ BMO Financial Group
CMG provides its members the education, networking, and leadership opportunities vital to success in today’s competitive industry. This year’s IMPACT conference will be another opportunity to hear directly from the professionals doing the work.
Some of the sessions that IMPACT attendees can expect:
- Resolution of Hidden Issues of ML Algorithms Using Geometrical Projection of the Data Transformations — Jayanta Choudhury, Principal Data Scientist @ Ericsson Inc.
- Understanding Mainframe Costs in Business Terms — Steven Thomas, Chief Technology Officer @ SMT Data
- Quantum Security: Threats and Opportunities — Pietro Tiberi, IT Manager @ Banca d’Italia
- Seven steps to prepare your business for the Metaverse and for Web 3.0 — Andrea Iorio, Futurist
- Performance (and load) testing in production! — Leandro Melendez, DevRel Performance Advocate @ Grafana K6
- The New Mainframe Generation — Chiara Baldan, Data Engineer @ Sogei
- Languishing with Laggards—Moving from Dead Ops to DevOps — Jason Davis, Distinguished Engineer @ Cisco Systems
- Cloud Usage Data. Cleansing, Aggregation, Summarization, Interpretability and Usability — Igor Trubin, Lead Data Engineer @ CapitalOne Bank
- Queuing Theory at Work—Tricks and Kinks during Gatling Simulations — Xiaosong Lou, Principal Performance Engineer @ ForgeRock
Whether attending the 3-day virtual conference or joining the 2-day in-person event in Atlanta, attendees will have access to presentations, tech-demos, best-in-class industry sponsors and connection events with fellow specialists during this valuable event.
Learn more about CMG and the IMPACT Conference at https://cmgimpact.com/
Get the Planet Mainframe special rate: $20.00 off your ticket! CLICK HERE
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!!!
IMPACT Virtual Conference Giveaway for Planet Mainframe – 2023 IMPACT Conference