Our aim at Planet Mainframe is to connect. We believe our community feels the same. In a world where people are inundated with information, people are looking for an online forum where they can share their insights. Planet Mainframe is a platform built for a community that champions different perspectives and revels in having their voice heard.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist and support the managing editors with the needs of the editorial process
- Update and maintain projects, resource files and the editorial calendar
- Support research and development for editorial content
- Other administrative and research tasks as required
What you’ll bring
- At least 2 years of experience working in an editorial role
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to understand and communicate technical material
- Excellent time management skills, highly organized and able to multitask
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude and a desire to increase editorial skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work remotely
Interested in joining the Planet Mainframe team? We want to hear from you!
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planet mainframe is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. We appreciate all interest in this role, however, we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.